Saturday, October 1, 2011

B Week- Bean-covered B

After Trip enjoyed gluing the pasta to the letter P a couple of weeks ago, I decided to let him cover the letter B in beans this week.

This time, I improved our setup to lessen the mess. I placed the paper on a cookie sheet and the beans in a plastic container. The only beans that ended up on the floor were the ones that were stuck to Trip's hands after he touched the glue and wiped them off over the carpet. That was a win in my opinion.


He was very excited for me to put the "blue" on the paper so the he could put beans on it. Once the first section of glue was covered, he said, "More blue!"


Once again, I drizzled more glue over the finished product to ensure that the beans would stick. Now Trip's work of art is hanging on the wall in his bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad he got in to this one! Soon his room will be covered in fun letters! :)

    ReplyDelete