Wednesday, April 18, 2012

S Week- Sandcastles and Sandpaper


Trip had lots of fun helping me make part of this sandcastle lunch. He crushed the cookies for the sand using a bat,


and then a bottle.


He also helped mix the pudding.


Then, he ate all of the lunch except for the cookies and pudding! Not that I'm complaining, but it was funny!

Later, we tried to make a sandcastle out of the leftover cloud dough from our Excavating X's activity. It sort of worked, but we didn't have quite enough dough to make a good castle.


We also tried coloring on sandpaper with crayons. Trip wasn't too interested in it, however so it didn't last long.


He quickly turned over the sandpaper, colored the guys on the back, and moved on to something else.


1 comment:

  1. I know I say I love each of your letter lunches, but I really do! This one is also very cute :)

    ReplyDelete