Wednesday, November 9, 2011

L Week- Lion Lunch

As I plan the activities for each week, I usually do a Google Images search for snacks or lunches that that fit with our letter. For L week, I searched for "lion snacks for kids" and came up with some fun options. I especially liked this one and this one. I find it helpful to have a little inspiration and then I can make it my own.

I used pasta for the mane since Trip loves it in any form. Our lion had a bread and peanut butter face with mini marshmallow and mini chocolate chip eyes, a carrot nose and whiskers, and a mini chocolate chip mouth.


At first, I just made the face, but then when I was adding some carrot sticks to the plate, I realized that they made a good body.


Trip was thrilled with this lunch and ate everything but the bread after he spent a few minutes roaring at it, that is.

1 comment:

  1. What a very cute pasta mane! You make such cute lunches/snacks/dinners for Trip! :)

    ReplyDelete