Friday, November 4, 2011

C Week- Crocodile Clickers

I found the idea for these cute crocodile clickers on Pinterest and knew Trip would love them.


I cut out two strips of corrugated cardboard from a box and rounded the edges. I colored one side of each crocodile with a green Sharpie and the other side with a red one. I also added a face with silver and black markers.


Next came attaching the bottle caps. I considered several ways to do this, but ended up making a puddle of hot glue in each cap.


Once they were cool, I added another puddle on top of each one.



When the glue was built up a little, the caps could finally stick to the cardboard.


 Trip has had lots of fun playing with these cute clickers!



1 comment:

  1. What a good idea for building up the glue! Even I loved trying these out!

    ReplyDelete