Wednesday, November 2, 2011

C Week- Cloud Dough

I came upon the idea of cloud dough on I Can Teach My Child and was excited for C week to try it. My sister-in-law and nephew had already made some and reported that it was great fun. We waited until we were home from our trip to give it a try.

I mixed 4 cups of flour and 1/2 cup baby oil (which is half of the original recipe) in a big bowl, then we were ready to dig in. Trip enjoyed the silky texture of this substance.


He also liked smelling it and wanted to taste it.



It clumps together nicely and can be molded in cups, spoons, bowls, or sandbox toys.


This activity can be a little messy, so it is probably best done outside, on the kitchen floor, or at the table.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun activity! I can imagine that with the baby oil it would smell very nice.

    ReplyDelete