Monday, August 20, 2012

Cars with Milk Lid Wheels


I came upon these cute cars on Pinterest and thought Trip would like them. I have a collection of milk jug lids going for just this sort of thing, so I gathered a few and cut out some cardboard cars. I put a couple of glue dots on each car, then Trip got to stick on the lid wheels. He didn't want me to take a picture of him working. Instead, he took this picture for me. :)


Once the cars had wheels, we started adding letter stickers. I had intended for Trip to put his name on his car, but he wanted to choose other letters. He came up with T, O, and E. I chose to put a Q on the other car.


 After quickly showing off his cars so I could take a picture, he was off to play with them.

1 comment:

  1. Those cars look really fast and easy to make -- good project for bottle caps! :)

    ReplyDelete