Monday, January 9, 2012

W Week- The List


W is our first letter of the week after our break from letters in December. It feels great to be back in the swing of things. I find that having a letter to focus on each week keeps me accountable to doing learning activities with Trip and makes me more intentional about spending quality time with him each day.

Our fun with W included:
  • a game we called "hit the W"
  • some fun food like dirt cups with worms and wheel-shaped pasta
  • a walk in Mommy's childhood wagon
  • working with wood
  • washing play dishes
  • writing on the windows
My brainstorming process and vocabulary list writing has gotten much easier in the last couple of weeks. I somehow came across this alphabet objects list, which is extremely helpful. I add words and don't use all the ones from the list, but it's nice to see what someone else has come up with. My W words list can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment