Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Y Week

I'm finally back! It took us several weeks to do our letter Y activities, but we have finally finished all of our letters.

Trip enjoyed a yellow lunch.


He loves yogurt, so he got to choose some special ones on a couple of different occasions when we were at the store. I usually only buy big containers of the plain stuff and add jam, so he had lots of fun choosing something new and exciting. He also helped me make a delicious lemon yogurt cake.


He thought this yo-yo lunch was pretty cool, especially since it included olives and pickles, two of his favorites.









The only y-related art project that we did was to make designs with yarn soaked in glue.


2 comments:

  1. Aimee! I am totally in love with you blog! I only wish I had you around when my kids were little ... a hundred years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you had a great helper for your cake! Looks like a good "Week," looking forward to the posts!

    ReplyDelete