Thursday, March 22, 2012

U Week- Coloring Under the Table

The idea of coloring under the table came to me not long ago and was perfect for a day when nothing could please my little boy. It was something different, something we had never done before, and it captured his attention for a few minutes. He saw me under the table and was very curious as to what I was doing under there. At first he wasn't too sure about my idea, but once the paper was taped to the underside of the table and the crayons were out, he quickly decided to give it a try.


He had fun drawing under the table and attempted to write some letters. They aren't recognizable yet, but it's fun to see him try. 



Switching up a normal activity made it more fun and much less mundane, which is always a win.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the look of intense concentration in the second picture - so cute! How cool that's he's attempting letters!

    ReplyDelete