Friday, September 2, 2011

R Week- Road R


This week's letter to put on Trip's door is an road with red race cars on it. I first cut an R out of a piece of black construction paper. I then colored a basic white label yellow with a marker and cut it into little strips. These made for quick and easy divider lines. (By the way, it helps to cut a strip from the label, remove it from the backing, and then cut it into smaller pieces. This keeps you from fighting to get the paper off of tiny stickers.) I printed out the race cars and had hoped that Trip would want to stick them on the road, but he didn't care, so I did it myself. You can find the cars that I used on the second page of my R list.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute idea for creating a road! I should remember that one :)

    ReplyDelete